Use Mobile Email Content to Make Money
Whether you’re an e-commerce business directly generating sales from email sends or a B2B company sending a dedicated marketing offer to increase lead flow, mobile-friendly emails can benefit your bottom line.
Now I’m not going to lie, optimizing for email can take some time. But investing just a little more time when preparing your mobile campaigns can go a long way in benefiting your business.
- 56% of shoppers are likely to make a purchase via a mobile app in the next year. (Source: Adobe)
- 69% of shoppers are influenced to make a purchase on mobile by company emails. (Source: Adobe)
- 90% of consumers who have joined mobile loyalty programs feel they have gained value from them. (Source: Zoomerang)
- Special offers (27%), vouchers (21%), and real-time tracking (21%) are most preferred email types to receive on mobile. (Source: Edialog)
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers subscribed to mobile marketing indicate that they have made a purchase as a result of receiving a highly relevant mobile message. (Source: Responsys)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!